Because all breast pumps should come with education and support!
- Learn how and when to use a breast pump
- Review solutions for storing and feeding your milk
- Gain confidence about building a milk supply
- Key tips, tricks, and logistics to assist in transitioning back to work for breastfeeding moms
- Learn bottle feeding tips and techniques to keep you breastfeeding relationship strong
- and so much more!
Whether you are preparing to return to work, pumping due to special situations, exclusively pumping, or want to express your breastmilk for an occasional bottle, this class will help you get started. We’ll cover everything you’d want to know about expressing, storing, and feeding pumped milk, how to increase your milk production, plus milk storage and logistics for returning to work.
We recommend taking this class prior to delivery or soon postpartum.
Please bring your pump to class and schedule a flange fit. Flange fit is included with the class purchase (Class can be from 2-3 hours long) and flange fittings can take between 5-10 minutes. Sign up sheet will be at class on a first come basis.
Babies in arms are always welcome, as are spouses/partners! Cost is $35 per couple.
ML: “I just took this class last night and I learned a ton! I would recommend this for all moms breastfeeding. As a class, we also thought this class would be great to take before the baby is born.”